To Your Health Newsletter
- Article Index
- Chiropractic for Growing Bodies
- Give Colds the Boot
- October Is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Regulate Your BP Naturally
- Good Health Starts From the Ground Up
- You Can Fight Disease Naturally With the Power of Exercise
- Fish Oil Can Save Your Life
- Still Eating Too Many Bad Carbs
- Weight-Loss Surgery Is Bad for Your Mental Health
- Vaping Leads to Marijuana, Which Leads to...?
Millions of adults visit chiropractors - but what about children? Their developing spines and bodies cope with learning to walk, near-constant activity and well, just being a kid.
Cold Season Is Here, But You Can Fight It Naturally
3 Ways to Help Avoid the Disease
Blood Pressure Meds: Is There a Better Option?
Why Your Feet Are So Important
Looking for a single health pursuit that can defend against disease? Exercise is a natural prescription for a wide range of conditions, and not just when it comes to prevention.
Let's go straight to the heart of the matter and talk about the thing people worry most about: a heart attack; and learn why something as simple as fish oil could reduce that worry (by reducing the risk).
We may be more aware of carbohydrates and how the right and wrong ones can affect our health – but that doesn't mean we're making the right choices as a society. Let's take a look at the numbers.
Weight-loss surgery may seem like the quick, easy solution, but have you considered the consequences?
A growing body of research suggests vaping may lead to marijuana use ... or something else.